Top experiences for your bachelor or bachelorette party in destination
July 3, 2021
DestinationsBacheloretteDominican RepublicFun StuffJamaicaMexicoCosta Rica
A popular trend we are currently loving is couples hosting their bachelor or bachelorette party in destination! Whether you want to bar hop in Cabo, cruise along the coast of Punta Cana on a catamaran or explore the exotic rainforests of Costa Rica, there’s something for every group. To help you get inspired, we rounded up some of our favourite experiences for your pre-wedding celebration in the tropics.
- Set sail along Cabo’s iconic coastline on board a private catamaran or yacht – open bar included, of course.
- Tee off on one of the area’s iconic golf courses like Cabo Real Golf Course, Quivira Golf Club and Cabo del Sol Golf Club.
- Ride ATVs through the desert or go bungee jumping over a canyon (perfect for adrenaline junkies).
- Head out on a day trip to Marietas Islands to admire the area’s natural beauty and visit the hidden shores of Playa del Amor.
- Cruise along the coast at sunset on a catamaran with an open bar and dinner served on board.
- Enjoy a fine dining experience at Le Kliff, one of Puerto Vallarta’s most breathtaking restaurants.
- Swim in the crystal-clear waters of a Mayan cenote hidden within the lush jungles of Tulum.
- Hit up some of downtown Cancun’s most popular nightclubs like Senor Frogs, Dady’O, The City and Mandala.
- Grab brunch on a rooftop in Playa del Carmen followed by shopping along 5th Avenue.
- Rent a catamaran for the day and lounge on deck with your closest pals and a Mamajuana or two.
- Dance the night away at Coco Bongo or head to Imagine Punta Cana, a unique nightclub located inside a cave.
- Soak up the sun on the shores of an exclusive beach club on Saona Island.
- Tee off on one of Casa de Campo’s iconic courses designed by legendary architect Pete Dye with an unlimited golf package.
- Go deep sea fishing off the coast in search of like mahi-mahi, barracuda, marlin and wahoo on your own private fishing vessel.
- Ride dune buggies or ATVs through the picturesque Dominican countryside.
- Tour some of the island’s most famous rum distilleries including Appleton Estate, Worthy Park Estate and Hampden Estate Rum and sample some of their local products.
- 2. Climb up the rushing cascades of Dunn’s River Falls and snag the ultimate Instagram photo from the top.
- 3. Grab drinks and watch the sunset at Rick’s Café, one of the island’s most famous bars.
- Learn how to surf on the famous waves of Tamarindo or plan a yoga retreat in the heart of the rainforest.
- Hike through Rincon de la Vieja National Park to breathtaking waterfalls and soak in the healing waters of volcanic hot springs.
- Go white water rafting along the stretch of Tenorio River known as Pozo Azul, a Class IV rapids system.
Save and pin this post for future trip planning!