ME Cabo Su Cabo
On the finest stretch of beach in Cabo San Lucas, ME Cabo resort is designed in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine overlooking the sea. Well known for being a midweek lounge hotel and a hip weekend party hotel, Me Cabo is a fantastic option for a weekend getaway. If you’re having a hometown wedding, why not do a destination bachelor or bachelorette party here?
Here are the details of the Bachelor & Bachelorette Party at ME CABO:
ME makes the perfect event that everyone in your group will enjoy! You’ll eat, drink, dance and laugh the night away…in one location for one price.
- Welcome glass of champagne upon arrival, at the Level
- 30% discount Yhi Spa
- Breakfast buffet for 2 days
- In room One hour Cocktails at the suite (Beverage Only)
- VIP Access to Nikki Beach
- VIP Access to Passion Club
- Intimacy package for Bachelor or Bachelorette
- Diamond bed at Nikki pool (availability is required)
- Turn down with strawberries and chocolate for the Bachelor or Bachelerotte
All guests of the hotel are offered preferred access to Nikki Beach. Overlooking the sands of Playa el Medano, Nikki Beach is an extension of the personalized service and electric atmosphere of ME Cabo. One of ten worldwide, Nikki Beach features pool-side Opium day beds, live musical performances and the hottest DJs – day or night the party doesn´t stop. Diners can enjoy the best in “global cuisine” a culinary interpretation of Asian and Mediterranean dishes al fresco under illuminated lanterns. For special occasions, romantic dinners can be arranged under the stars of Playa el Médano with a private server.
« Angie and Jonas’ Destination Wedding in St. Lucia Rosie and Michael’s Destination Wedding in the Riviera Maya, Mexico »
28 May 2012