“I Do” Shoes
1. Shop Around – It’s a good idea to try a few different styles with your dress when you’re trying to perfect pair. Just like when you’re wedding dress shopping, if you walk into it looking for something overly specific you may miss out on something truly spectacular so try to be open minded!
2. Bring Them to a Fitting – Not only is it important to make sure you get the right hem length for your dress, but you also want to make sure the colour and style is right for the dress. We would even suggest having a couple pairs to try with the dress before making a decision – just make sure you check the return policy before purchasing!
3. Location, Location, Location – This one is especially important for all you destination brides! Think about where your ceremony and reception locations are taking place before you make any shoe decisions. If your ceremony is on the beach, is there a hard aisle? If not, you’ll definitely want something flat or perhaps may even go barefoot and opt for heels for the reception portion.
4. Take Them for a Test Drive – It’s important to break in your shoes a bit in order to make them more comfortable for your big day! Understandably, you likely won’t want to take them outside or show them off too much, so try wearing them at your desk or around the house.
5. Stay True to You – It’s easy to get caught up in the oh-so-glamorous world of wedding shoes, but make sure you get something that is a reflection of you! Not just style-wise, but heel height as well. That means no matter how much you adore that totally swoon-worthy Eden Crystal-Embellished Sandal by Aquazzura, that 4 ½” stiletto heel is quite simply not going work if you’re more of a 2” heel or less kind of gal. Trust us, there is nothing worse than a pair of aching feet taking away from you big day!
So now you’re ready to get shopping! Here are some of favourite “I Do” shoes at the moment.
Nudewrap Ankle Tie Sandal by Stuart Weitzman
Milina Heel by Schutz
Tampa by Badgley Mischka
Monaco Crystal & Suede Sandal by Aquazzura
Victoria Pumps by Vince Camuto
Clarita Jeweled Leather Block Heel Sandals by Alexandre Birman
Aylissa Crystal-Embellished Pump by Oscar de la Renta
Oyster Bed d’Orsay by Something Bleu
Eden Crystal-Embellished Sandal by Aquazzura
Dalle Heel by Badgley Mischka
Constance Crystal-Embellished Suede Sandal by Aquazzura
Crystal Snakeskin d’Orsay by Rene Caovilla
Milaa High Heel Sandal by Aldo
Mesh & Crystal Pumps by Gianvito Rossi
Kingston Wedge by Klub Nico
Adelaide Metallic Wedge Sandal by Adrianna Papell
Barbara Embellished Wedge by Badgley Mischka
De Mer Wedge by Laura Porto
Natania Swarovski Wedge Sandal by Nina
Candace Wedge by Badgley Mischka
Tabby Embellished Wedge by Badgley Mischka
13 June 2017Tweet